Life seems much better when one does have to think twice before proceeding to do something. Isn’t it? Our carefree attitude is what makes us beautiful inside out and happiest to the core. One such task before which one has to think twice before is while relishing a cake, simply because he/she might not be an eggetarian. Non- eggetarians, be it in a party or someone sending across them a cake needs to keep their preferences in mind. So that their kind act to send cakes online doesn’t turn up into an embarrassing moment. In case you are planning to surprise a dear friend of yours who is a vegetarian (non- eggetarian) then you can bake an edible chocolate eggless pound of happiness for them at home. No kidding – It’s pretty easy. What are we then waiting for? Let’s quickly start discussing the procedure to bake an eggless chocolate cake at home for them and also for oneself.
- Preparation Time- 05 mins
- Total Baking Duration – 1 hour 5 mins
- Serves – 6 people
- Bake Time – 1 hr
- Difficulty Level – Easy to Medium
You will need the following ingredients to bake this sweet delight at home. There are some dry and wet ingredients that you will require to bake this delight at home. Check the same from below.
- Dry ingredients:
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar, powdered
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
- Wet ingredients:
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup hot water
1/2 cup cold milk
1 tbsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp yoghurt (Dahi)
- Start by preheating the oven at 180 degrees C.
- Grease the baking pan with some vegetable oil.
- Till the time you are preheating your oven, take a bowl. Sieve flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Basically, all the dry ingredients together.
- Once you are done doing so, keep it aside for some time.
- Take another bowl and whisk together 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup hot water till well blended.
- Leave it to cool down.
- Once done add vanilla essence and milk. Further mix well.
- Add yoghurt or Dahi and mix well.
- Now pour the dry ingredients batter into wet ingredients one and whisk them together.
- Pour it in your already greased baking pan.
- Bake it for approximately 35-40 minutes at 160 degrees C or till the toothpick/fork inserted comes out clean.
- Top it up with some chocolate sauce if you want to top this moist edible paradise.
And there you go with your perfectly baked squidgy chocolate cake recipe made without eggs. Serve this cake to your Mr/Ms eggless and surprise them with your baking skills. If you weren’t somehow able to bake this simple chocolate cake at home, then don’t freak out order one online, which comes along with cake delivery in Hyderabad, Bangalore or some other cities. Let us know how your baking experience is. Was it a YAY or a NAY?
Happy Baking To You All! 🙂